European Policy Research Intern
We are the European Fruit Juices federation, representing the interests and promoting the image of the European Fruit Juices Industry in all its contacts with EU Institutions and other relevant organisations and stakeholders.
You will be part of a team and the position mainly provides the support to the senior sustainability consultant but ad-hoc might extend to support the team in monitoring all policy, technical and regulatory developments on key priority issues relevant to the sector. This is an entry-level position targeted towards, recent graduates in studies related to European Law and Policies with strong interest in sustainability.
As a European policy research intern, you need to be able to identify the relevance of the legislation and this under the supervision of the senior sustainability consultant.
Establishing a comprehensive overview of all existing and upcoming regulations and policies that impact the Juice Business in Europe.
- Collecting the existing and upcoming policies
- Screening the EU Commission websites
- Interviewing key stakeholders
- Exploring alternative resources
Key requirements for the role include:
- Recent Graduates Master in Law and/or European policies with strong interests in sustainability
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to manage time and to work to deadlines independently
- Pro-active, flexible and ‘hands on’ approach to work
- All applicants must be qualified, eligible, and able to work in Belgium without requiring a work visa. We are, unfortunately, not able to provide financial assistance to relocate to Brussels
What do we offer?
We offer you a 3-months paid internship. The post is full-time (38 hours a week) and is offered in accordance with the Belgian national legislation.
How can you apply?
You can apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your cover letter (maximum two pages) should outline your suitability and motivation for the post. It should explicitly reference how your profile matches the different job requirements described above..
The position is open until filled. Applications will be accepted until a qualified candidate is selected, at which time the recruitment will be closed.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA